ZArchiver APK is an Android application that allows you to compress the space-consuming files on your device into various compressed formats to save the storage space on your Android device.
If you are running out of storage space on your Android device, then ZArchiver is the application that you should install and run on your Smartphone or tablet. If you are not much familiar with the ZArchiver Android application, then in this article, we will feature all the essential information you need to know about ZArchiver for Android.
About ZArchiver APK?
ZArchiver is an archive file management tool for the Android operating system. Using ZArchiver, you can open compressed files in various formats within your Android device.
Moreover, the same application can be used to compress the big files that are present on your Android device so that you can save on the storage space of your Android device and share the compressed files across devices easily.
The latest version of ZArchiver for Android works just like any other regular archive tool that most of us use on our computers, which makes it a very efficient and must-have tool on our devices.
|Supported Devices||Android, PC, & iOS|
|Last Update||Nov 2019|
Below we take a glance into the features that are offered by the ZArchiver application for the Android operating system.
- Create archive files of several file formats such as tar, gzip, zip, XZ, bzip2, 7z, etc.
- Decompress files that are of file formats such as arc, wim, zip, ECM, lha, 7z, img, cpio, etc.
- Ability to create as well as decompress archive files that are protected by a password.
- Perform partial archive compression and decompression.
- Support for multithreading.
- Ability to open archived files right from within an email.
How to Download and Install ZArchiver APK?
Now let us take you through the procedures to follow in case you wish to download and install the ZArchiver application on your Android Smartphone or tablet.
- First of all, you need to enable the installation of third-party apps on your Android device. To do the same, launch the Settings app on your device and then click on the “Security” option. Now, enable the option that says “Unknown Sources” and if you get prompted with any popup box, confirm your selection.
- Now, you have to download the latest and official version of the ZArchiver APK to your Android device by clicking on the “Download” button placed above.
- Once the download is completed, click on the APK file to launch the installation of the ZArchiver application.
- Wait till the installation is complete.
- After the installation, find the ZArchiver app icon and click on it to launch the application.
- You can select the files that you wish to compress to either one of the supported file formats from within the ZArchiver application.
- Moreover, you can open files you wish to decompress and view using ZArchiver too.
To get more information from our website, Visit our home page APKMoto.com and Get all updated links without any update.
- YoWhatsApp APK Download (YOWA) Latest Version v9.90.0 (Anti-Ban) - July 18, 2020
- FMWhatsApp APK Download Page – APKFasak - July 18, 2020
- Netflix MOD APK 7.72.0 (Official) Download Free & Install for Android, Firestick, iOS, & PC - July 18, 2020